Inspection & Maintenance
Without service and maintenance even the best fire fighting equipments might fail to function when required. A service and maintenance contract with Swastik Synergy gives you :
- Reduced risks of failure of equipment when the need arises - saving your investments and your business.
- Extended life from your equipment due to preventive maintenance visits.
- Compliance with local fire office and insurance company requirements.
- We offer a single maintenance contract for all the fire safety equipments/ systems installed in your premises - portable fire extinguishers, Automatic Fire Alarm Systems, Water based Fire fighting system, Gas based automatic flooding systems, Emergency lighting, Emergency Evacuation signages etc.
- There are clear advantages by going for a single contract. The most important is the peace of mind that will come when you know that there will be no gaps or overlaps in your fire protection due to various agencies sharing different tasks.
Fire and Safety Training
We provide training such as :
- How to operate Fire Extinguisher.
- Different types of fires.
- Basic fire fighting tips.
Hydro Test Of Gas Cylinders
Our facility is approved by PESO(CCOE) for hydro testing of non - toxic gas cylinders.We also provide Hydraulic Pressure Testing and Pneumatic Testing for portable welded cylinders.
Filling of Fire Fighting Gases
Our facility is approved by PESO(CCOE) for filling various fire fighting gases such as HFC227, HFC236, NOVEC123, Halon 1301, Nitrogen, etc. We also provide filling of breathing Air Cylinders.
Halon contained in cylinders retired from service or if a container is leaking, the Halon can (and should) be recovered for recycling and reclamation. Current legislation prohibits the production or import of new Halon. Recycled Halon is now the only source of supply. Conservation of halon is necessary to preserve existing supplies until alternative products and systems are implemented. Actual use should be restricted to real incidents requiring Fire suppression.