Major Causes of Fire
Unattended small short circuits are the main cause of most Major Fires. Fire in Server Racks or electrical panels are generally caused by short circuit or small sparks but as they are not attended they lead to serious hazard to life and property leading to personnel injuries, property damage, loss of productivity and precious time.
Introducing Firessense a product of SWASTIK SYNERGY which is a very simple but most effective solution to fight small fires or short circuits.
FIRESSENSE – Direct Low Pressure System
- Fire Extinguisher Cylinder with Automatic Valve Assembly.
- Clean Agent Fire Fighting Gas.
- Pressure Switch.
- Audio Visual Alarm.
- Control Panel.
The following are the features of the Firessense System.
- Simple self-activating system without human intervention.
- Linear Heat Detection - senses fire anywhere along the entire length of the fire detection Tube.
- Extinguishes fire at an early stage.
- System activates automatically.
- Safe against malfunction.
- More reliable as system does not rely on complex electronics or moving parts.
- System does not need external power supply for detection and extinguishing of fire.
- Easy to maintain because of simple construction.
Direct Firessense System
The FIRESSENSE Direct system is ideal for localised applications such as electrical panels, server racks, industrial machines etc. In the Direct system, at the time of fire the heat sensitive polymer tubing attached to the Firessense system itself bursts at a particular temperature forming a small nozzle & from this nozzle the clean agent extinguishant is released flooding the localised area and which instantly douses the fire.
InDirect Firessense System
In the Indirect system, heat sensitive polymer tubing acts only as a detection device. In this method, at the time of fire the heat sensitive polymer tubing attached to the Firessense system detects the fire and operates the Firessense system valve and the extinguishant is delivered through steel pipes and the entire area is flooded through nozzles attached to the pipes.