SYNERGY Kitchen Fire Protection
Risk of fire hazard proves to be very dangerous in the modern commercial kitchen. Fire in kitchen is generally due to burning of oil. Oil & fats burn at relatively high temperature and hence once they catch fire, extinguishing them is very difficult. Open flames, red hot cooking surfaces and a heavily grease- laden environment help the kitchen fire to spread quickly and have proven to be very difficult to extinguish. With the aim to protect modern kitchens from such risks we have developed SYNERGY KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM. The system is developed according to the NFPA & UL Standards. It can be widely used in the Kitchens of the Hotels, Institutes, Restaurants and Hospitals etc.
System Design & Operation
- The system consists of wet agent tank, Heat sensing cable, Nozzles, and Piping.
- Optional (Temperature Sensor)
- The system consists of automatic as well as manual actuation.
- On actuation, system starts spraying Synergy low PH – liquid fire suppressant on plenum area, cooking surface, exhaust duct system with predetermined flow rate.
- On contact with hot grease, it forms a layer of soap like foam on the surface, acting as an insulation between hot grease and atmosphere, thus cutting down Oxygen Supply.
- The system is capable of shutting down other appliances on system actuation, if required.
- Additional equipments such as gas shutoff valves, alarm, warning lights etc. can be integrated with the system.
24 Hour Protection -An automatic detection and actuation controls ensures protection is always on. Minimal Downtime -Very easy to wipe of chemical, clean the equipment and restart your kitchen. Unobtrusive Design -Flexible piping configurations allows for a streamlined design and convenient installation that will not interfere with kitchen workflow. Overlapping Design -gives the convenience of shuffling cooking range order. Manual Activation -the manual release allows an activation of the system at the first sign of fire, even before it is automatically released. Non Toxic -it does not release toxic vapours during discharge. It is ideal for the protection of normally occupied premises. Event Logger -Multiple events are logged which helps in detecting faults / actions by recording exact date and time of the event.
- Battery Back-up
- Turn off other devices as required
- Emergency Activation Switch
- Battery Charging Indicator
- Fault Indicator
- Pre Audio Visual alarm before Activation
- Automatically Shuts off the Gas Supply Valve on activation
- Stainless steel body
- Available in following Sizes :
9 ltrs., 12 ltrs., 15 ltrs., 18 ltrs., 21 ltrs., 24 ltrs., 27 ltrs., 30 ltrs.
- Appearance : Light Brown
- Specific Gravity : 1.02 – 1.05 g/cm3
- Freeze Point : -7,0°C
- Available in 6 ltrs., 9 ltrs.
- Dual Detection (Thermo Sensor)
- Preactivation Alarm